Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

43 minutes ago, adamneve said:

So what the heck has happened now?.. with all that she has done..this time around, what I have read .. wow.. I never saw her 1st time on rlc...

I think some people here overestimate her last tenure, she was a master of teasing, building tents, knowing the exact angle to not show anything, or putting candles right under the camera, only at the very end of her stay did she show alittle more.

I do not think Sofie has changed at all, it is just that when you play it on repeate, more people realice how silly it was.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

OMG Nica--that was fantastic-

Your fingers deep in the folds of your woman hood is beautiful

Thank you :heart:

Great! :heart:

Her first sober bate on cam?

1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

The interesting thing about Sofie, is that she did so much more the first time she was in the room that Monica is in.  She would sometimes do all nude playtime.  Not this time...curious. :blush:

Well, I'm just curious if it ever occurred to any of you scholars that maybe Sofie is in a committed relationship now and she was asked by her partner to go and do your job with RLC but please don't show too much.  This all sounds like a girl that is being controlled by an outside party and that party just might be her boyfriend!!

Sorry.....can't believe I opened my mouth to this forum again!!

38 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its messed up that all the girls seamed to really like jas now her and rose are fighting she is persona non grata and the only girl willing to hang with her is Blair I hope that they can figure this one out

Don't worry Emmett,  it's all part of the script that they read over every day at the RLC office in Barcelona.  You know......the place they go, to find out their ratings for the previous day :)