Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

wSaid goodbye to Monica, Nica and Anita but not Blair and Jasmin that I saw. Very odd.

Blair was quinda rude by leaving the room and sleeping with Jasmin while Belle needed a friend.  My opinion only.

3 minutes ago, Doxie said:

I don't know BB, but I hope it woke everyone else up !   Do you know whether she is leaving Barcelona or not,  just wondering ?

wwwwwoooooooooowwwwww,i cant believe that she is gone.take care sweet one.you have brought so much joy to so many people that its almost impossible to put into words.you are a hard act to follow.there are some very big shoes to be filled in b4.i know you have a life to live,outside of RLC,but still,i just hate to see you go.as long as there is RLC,and as long as i am a member,i will always remember you.and not a day shall pass,that i dont miss your smile,your unique voice,and your cute little ass.......happy trails.......and have a wonderful life........I LOVE YOU.......jc1861791

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Doxie said:

I don't know BB, but I hope it woke everyone else up !   Do you know whether she is leaving Barcelona or not,  just wondering ?

Yes she is going home for a few days to get a new visa and then to Italy maybe

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Blair was quinda rude by leaving the room and sleeping with Jasmin while Belle needed a friend.  My opinion only.

i wouldnt take it that way robert.blair was very sad that belle was leaving, and i thinkj she just didnt want to see her go.

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I was hoping Blair would sleep with Jasmin so My Belle:heart: could actually have an uninterrupted bate for once but it never materialised. 

I know when Megan left My Caring Belle:heart: was a little upset that she missed her even though she ran out to say goodbye. Megan had brought her a blanket the previous night but didn't want to wake her. But still no Rosie to send her off and you would have thought that Jasmin and Blair would have at least popped their heads out. I do wonder about her and Jasmin. There must be a reason why she hardly ever used the bath and almost never came up to that room. When Jasmin came to see her it was always to borrow something or tell her they were going out.

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks Noldus. I don't cry as I was brought up in a different era from today's kids - anyone under 45 - and TBH there are a lot more serious things to cry about, but the tears are welling up. End of Era for me.

you are not the only one that has the tears ready to run but you are right. there are a lot more thing in life to be sad about and we will always have belle in are hearts 

7 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

i wouldnt take it that way robert.blair was very sad that belle was leaving, and i thinkj she just didnt want to see her go.

Blair's nearly always sad. In the last few days My Belle:heart: has gone over to her bed, where she nearly always is, several times and kissed her. But let's face it Blair has been preoccupied with the Jasmin show for the last 3 weeks.

• Like 1

Sofie and Naomi certainly excelled last night; no wonder they wanted the apt all to themselves. They’ve turned out to be some formidable partners - great stuff 👍 It will be very nice to see how much higher they can raise the bar after that performance 🤔 😍

My dream would be Megan and Belle sharing a Roommates apartment but it is very unlikely the other pixie would return to RLC. I am sure My Belle:heart::heart:'s adventures outside the flat would be worth following more than any other girl - maybe Gina and a couple of others - because we know she likes to party hard. It is sad that only once did she bring anyone back.

• Like 1

Bye bye Belle. That's the 2nd time I've actually seen you leave and it doesn't get any easier...I think you'd almost become part of the fixtures and fittings, and, sadly, a lot of us just took you for granted because you've been here a long time over 3 visits. But to me, you're a RLC legend. You have contributed immensely to the evolvement of RLC and brought joy to many of us, especially BB...Even if you've annoyed 1 of 2, you've always been a talking point. IMO you've influenced a number of 'new' girls, especially in B4 by making them feel at ease with their bodies and I'll always think of you when a new girl comes in, strips naked, spreads her legs and points at the came...she's doing a 'BELLE'...:heart:

Take care pet, look after yourself and I wish you every happiness for the future...Have a safe trip...Sadly I don't think we'll see you back, as a tenant anyway...maybe a guest :biggrin:

Love Naga xxx

beating heart emoticon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1