Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

bye belle, thank you for being on reallifecam.

They should change the site name to mostlyreallifecam. The original concept of the "project" no longer applies to the Barca GOV apartments, which is sad IMO. That's a minority opinion though :confused:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

They should change the site name to mostlyreallifecam. The original concept of the "project" no longer applies to the Barca GOV apartments, which is sad IMO. That's a minority opinion though :confused:

It's getting stupid Pea...I'm all for watching beautiful naked girls entertaining us but the competition aspect is pretty evident to me...My problem is that I really only follow the GOV apt and sometimes K3, so I'm becoming disillusioned by the whole show thing, nudity 24/7 and multiple bating...For me the clue is in the title RealLifecam. Obviously it's impossible to be 100% real all of the time with numerous cameras pointing at you but the whole concept of it is disappearing fast in the GOV apts right now, but also the Asha's and Chloe...

I follow Monica, not just because she ticks all the right boxes for me, but because she's different. She seems to enjoy everything Barca has to offer, and I'm not being sordid here. She's out a lot. spends time with her friends in B4 and entertains us brilliantly well when she's at home...But I can't deny it, even Monica get's sucked into the shows now and again...But I still love her to bits :heart: and when she leaves I might just take a rest from RLC...

• Like 2