Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Let's give her a chance, there might be some good sex scenes with her bf

not a fan of hers and not a fan of having a guy in the master br it fucks it up for naked bath tub parties and once you see them two have sex a few times it gets old that's why don't follow the couples apts if I want to see a couple have sex there are how many apts for that 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Jas in the tub for the last time

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

...Maybe ever...:sad:

I really hope she will ever use bath tub again, for the rest of her life :dodgy:

GOOD BYE JASMIN, YOU HAD A REMARKABLE 3RD STAY, YOU WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED, IT IS SOME GREAT SHOES TO FILL

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hopefully new cams by the pool when it comes back, or else I dont see why they had to go UM again. Fingers crossed for new pool cams.

It might be a new girl moving in to Serena's room.

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

not a fan of hers and not a fan of having a guy in the master br it fucks it up for naked bath tub parties and once you see them two have sex a few times it gets old that's why don't follow the couples apts if I want to see a couple have sex there are how many apts for that 

I know she is not my fav either but after I seen her a bit more through all the times she was with Jasmin on the bed, I dont mind watching her a bit. But you are right for those who dont want to see couples it's not a good move.