Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Las chicas se fueron b2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

0138 las chicas salieron B2

I predict that before 6 or 7 in the morning they will not appear at home, and that counting on some, do not stay out all night ... and I think you know who I mean.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Se ve más molesta que enferma, ¿pero no está segura de por qué?

This I only guess, was the first to want to leave, but I do not think she wants to go out with Sofie and Naomi. Seeing the delay and interest because they signed up to go out tonight by Rose, I guess she'll have taken it personally.
She lost all interest, when all the girls dispersed, and she was left alone with Nica in the living room. In fact, he went to the bed that is on the floor of his room, to be outside the camera, with his phone and a glass of wine.
But this is just an assumption of my feverish mind.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Significaba que los teléfonos estaban yendo al club ... Pero parece que el Club acaba de igualar ...:biggrin:

Thanks LOL
But the only ones who win will be the friends they can see at the club. With which they leave.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Simplemente diciendo que el deseo de hablar / enviar mensajes de texto por teléfono estaba superando su deseo de ir a los clubes.

I do not think that a girl of her age, stay at home without leaving and on the phone, so as not to go to a club ... it does not fit in my mind.