Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, Fagen said:

Thought they just closed it?

I believe the so called B3 apartment has been under RLC's control for some time.  I believe B3 was used like B4 was used before either of them came online.  I believe that these two locations were where the girls that didn't want to do anything on camera, could take the guys or girls they might have met at the clubs.  A place for them to be taken to in case they were snot slinging drunk or out of it.  I do know there have been those times because I have seen them with my own eyes.  Anyway.....just a thought.

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

what a exiting girls Blair go to your bed lol I like to se jas alone that she can bate 

She will do that later I think just have to wait before she goes to sleep and she will bate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Did she speak to him after the bate also ? I only saw she did it before. But ofc. she might be going to her bf. who knows :)

Maybe she changed her mind after she was done bating and then thought okay i'll go out.

She got a voice text, I think, like thestarider said

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe the so called B3 apartment has been under RLC's control for some time.  I believe B3 was used like B4 was used before either of them came online.  I believe that these two locations were where the girls that didn't want to do anything on camera, could take the guys or girls they might have met at the clubs.  A place for them to be taken to in case they were snot slinging drunk or out of it.  I do know there have been those times because I have seen them with my own eyes.  Anyway.....just a thought.

Are you saying My Belle:heart: lived in B3 during her entire second stay? LOL

She seems to have found another place to sleep this time around.

• Like 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Are you saying My Belle:heart: lived in B3 during her entire second stay? LOL

She seems to have found another place to sleep this time around.

I think B3 and B4 was used as shag pads.  That's all I'm saying.

Later all, time to go eat some crawfish!