Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

ANOTHER new apartment has just appeared namely Hector & Marla so can we expect even slower feeds now and yet more spinning circles lol

Looks like it could be a bit boring hope i am wrong.

Could be a real voyeur experience yet?

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

ANOTHER new apartment has just appeared namely Hector & Marla so can we expect even slower feeds now and yet more spinning circles lol

I think VH should change the moto of the site to Don't worry about lag and loading issues as we will add another Apartment to distract you.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I think VH should change the moto of the site to Don't worry about lag and loading issues as we will add another Apartment to distract you.

Don't get me wrong folks but who did say there is a connection between server issues and number of places? 

It's rather the number of people requesting data from the servers I guess. If they request lets say 10.000 request from 5 places or the same number from 50 places should not mind at all. It is the number of streams requested by people causing the load.

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Thats bloody 29 apartments now how many more for fucks sake lol. Very good quality cams though i must admit and positions.

Oh and by the way your little joke ain't fucking funny lol (it was really only joking)

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Thats bloody 29 apartments now how many more for fucks sake lol. Very good quality cams though i must admit and positions.

Oh and by the way your little joke ain't fucking funny lol (it was really only joking)

What's the problem with getting more hopefully places in different countries now? As I pointed out it is not the number of places causing the high load. 

We don't need to argue the sever infrastructure should be improved as well. 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't get me wrong folks but who did say there is a connection between server issues and number of places? 

It's rather the number of people requesting data from the servers I guess. If they request lets say 10.000 request from 5 places or the same number from 50 places should not mind at all. It is the number of streams requested by people causing the load.

My feeling is that VH  never perfected things after they added the six top apartments at the bottom of the screen. They no longer need that anymore since you can view all the thumbnails on the apartment list. Remove that and I think a lot of the server and play issues go away.

Just now, Kkru394 said:

My feeling is that VH  never perfected things after they added the six top apartments at the top of the screen. They no longer need that anymore since you can view all the thumbnails on the apartment list. Remove that and I think a lot of the server and play issues go away.

Good question. Might be a reason yes. Not sure yet how much more load it causes and if it is handled by the same servers...

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What's the problem with getting more hopefully places in different countries now? As I pointed out it is not the number of places causing the high load. 

We don't need to argue the sever infrastructure should be improved as well. 👍

You kinda have some right(regard probarby the main issue isn't the number of houses)because i remember long time ago with just half dozens palce the same issues happened same way,lag,freezings.Dont says nice about VH,it's an thing that already should be solved And users to have an stable stream,in this regard they are very far from Rlc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

My point to this is that I will hold my hands up and say I dont have the first clue as to why VH seems to have so many issues, but my main point is that VH seem to have more focus on opening more houses rather than sorting what ever issue's there maybe. I mean it is quite frequent that there are drop outs due to technical reasons i.e today with K&S apt when Kristin started to play on the bed the image started to freeze and tear, the way I see it is that it makes VH's product look bad with these thing's happening.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

My point to this is that I will hold my hands up and say I dont have the first clue as to why VH seems to have so many issues, but my main point is that VH seem to have more focus on opening more houses rather than sorting what ever issue's there maybe. I mean it is quite frequent that there are drop outs due to technical reasons i.e today with K&S apt when Kristin started to play on the bed the image started to freeze and tear, the way I see it is that it makes VH's product look bad with these thing's happening.

Fully agree these issues have to be solved. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is anyone having issues with https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam13 stopping? when I watch it will play for a minute or two then just pause itself, I have to then refresh the screen for it to work again but it still pauses. I informed VH on Saturday about it and they thought it was a lag issue, I did say to them that my thoughts that it wasn't lag as it just freezes until refresh.

Or is mine an isolated occurence?

C & P cam3.gif