Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, for non-subscribers, the previews that used to be at the bottom, below the video feed is gone.  Also, when a non-member clicks on one of the 6 preview thumbs that are inside of the video feed, it displays an old pic, always from some previous sex act, and directs the user to subscribe.  If a non-member clicks on the previews from the list it takes them to a free cam.  

Used to love those previews under the timeline as they were bigger, clearer and you could easily drag them through and view all apartments without forever fucking scrolling up and down which is a right pisser. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, for non-subscribers, the previews that used to be at the bottom, below the video feed is gone.  Also, when a non-member clicks on one of the 6 preview thumbs that are inside of the video feed, it displays an old pic, always from some previous sex act, and directs the user to subscribe.  If a non-member clicks on the previews from the list it takes them to a free cam.  

It's for all.. not only non-subscribers... My guess is that may exist some conflict needed to be solve because i remember something stopped working correctly when they put that bigger previews and starts working when they removed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think this is really a good idea

Would still prefer to have the scrolling previews under the timeline they were brilliant. The thumbnails for the apartment listings on the left are crappy really as too small unless you have a 32" screen lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Would still prefer to have the scrolling previews under the timeline they were brilliant. The thumbnails for the apartment listings on the left are crappy really as too small unless you have a 32" screen lol.

Agree with you.My preference also.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Because it's annoying to scroll down, pick an apt, and then have to scroll back up to see the video feed. Up, down, up, down, up, down. It's annoying. If the whole page didn't scroll at all except for the list of apts then the experience would be vastly improved. But I'm not really complaining so much as I'm trying to make it better for the user, namely, me. I've already talked to VHTV about my ideas and they seems to be in some agreement with me. Perhaps there are some technical challenges that have to be worked out. 

Thank you for bringing that up to them. You are entirely correct, and it's easily fixable. I sometimes watch it on a smart TV where scrolling functions are awkward at best, and boy is it annoying!!1oneone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Because it's annoying to scroll down, pick an apt, and then have to scroll back up to see the video feed. Up, down, up, down, up, down. It's annoying. If the whole page didn't scroll at all except for the list of apts then the experience would be vastly improved. But I'm not really complaining so much as I'm trying to make it better for the user, namely, me. I've already talked to VHTV about my ideas and they seems to be in some agreement with me. Perhaps there are some technical challenges that have to be worked out. 

the whole page doesn't scroll. only the thumbs. i'm talking about the pc. don't know about phone or tablet. 

I would guess that when they designed that website, they didn't have 376,000 new realms (give or take eleventy).

I've only been on VH for a month or so, but already I'm like... okay, okay, you don't need 5 new apartments this week. I'm good. 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I mean if you're on the VHTH website and you hit the scroll wheel, it scrolls all the way down to the bottom of the webpage where the twitter feed is and the video feed and the top of the site are no longer visible. When I say, the whole site should not scroll, I mean that when you are on their site the scroll wheel should basically does nothing. It will have to scroll on a tablet or a phone that's inevitable. I'm referring to the PC experience. 

hover the pointer over any apt. when the thumb name shows & a blue or red outline appears the wheel will scroll down the thumbs & will not move the rest of the page. i have no trouble with it at all.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, it does work, but not that great and it you accidentally scroll too far it takes you to the bottom of the webpage and you have to scroll back and up and reset the scroll feature on the apt list. 

If you are in list mode, then it doesn't scroll independent of the video feed.  I prefer the names list cause to me it easier to see which apt is which rather then hovering over each one to figure it out. 

i'd rather be able to see all the apt thumbs to see where something is happening.