Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

Microsoft finally released the big Windows10 April update. I can only advice you to wait with updating. There's a known bug causing the whole system to freeze when using Firefox or Chrome. It's a bug with hardware acceleration during video playback. 

So just wait until Microsoft fixes this bug before updating. Saves you a lot of trouble. 👍

I updated to the spring update this week and I don't seem to be having any problems, my biggest problem is with the VH service either they don't fucking care or are incapable of sorting out their tech side. Don't have any problems on RLC not that I watch them much.

The new Firefox seems to work ok too.

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dear god..you people are too dam modern,windows 7..windows 10..and myself still rocking good old..windows 95 GIF.

Too advanced for Me Windows 3.1 is king here 😎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Too advanced for Me Windows 3.1 is king here 😎

Wise wise my friend.Bet you also rocking an pc similar to mine,my beast..an 486 at full 66Mhz,8 megas ram and 300Mb of cool sweet hard drive,as the foxy girlfriend shirt says..live fast..die young.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

How dangerous is it to use an old version of FF? I liked DownLoadThemAll, but its not suported on the bew FF. Something about FF sending data to other ad servers and rhe developer won't release an uodate for it to work. I can use an older version of FF and use this app, but how dangerous is it to use an out of date browser? 

The biggest vulnerabilities are always in the JavaScript engine or in the interface communicating with browser add-ons. When there is a known security issue there some bad code can use these to do bad things. (Load trojans or viruses or did other nasty things) So short answer I won't recommend using too outdated browser versions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

The biggest vulnerabilities are always in the JavaScript engine or in the interface communicating with browser add-ons. When there is a known security issue there some bad code can use these to do bad things. (Load trojans or viruses or did other nasty things) So short answer I won't recommend using too outdated browser versions.

I stopped using JavaScript months ago just uninstalled it. Am surprised/shocked  RLC still uses Flash for fucks sake.!!!

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Is the buffering bad for anyone else today or is it just VH being it's normal FU'd self?

Fine for me in Germany. But I heard people reporting problems in Mira Henry topic. I can't speak for the US servers. So it is possible there is a problem yes. You should contact support. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fine for me in Germany. But I heard people reporting problems in Mira Henry topic. I can't speak for the US servers. So it is possible there is a problem yes. You should contact support. 

F**k support!  This has been a problem with VH since I've been a member..  Another thing.. How comes RLC's cams open right away and sometimes you have to wait up to a minute for VH cams to open?

Just now, mic351 said:

F**k support!  This has been a problem with VH since I've been a member..  Another thing.. How comes RLC's cams open right away and sometimes you have to wait up to a minute for VH cams to open?

Sorry I honestly do not know. But I will ask and come back to you once I know.