Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And others ... many others.. 

Who exactly? Practicing the visit only for fucking to the extreme are Betty & Rick. But strangely nobody says a word there. Most meetings there are always same: Eat, bath, fuck, leave.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who exactly? Practicing the visit only for fucking to the extreme are Betty & Rick. But strangely nobody says a word there. Most meetings there are always same: Eat, bath, fuck, leave.

The question is simpler, in which apartment do not we see guests come to fuck? 😋

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Many guys fucking Betty only were there once. I wont call that friends...

And even saying that you only see them in that situation??? come on ... let the vh clothes out for a little bit

Just from memory... from online houses 12 already did that .. and offline at least 1 (because the normal recent houses to be archived are regular houses - exception to pregnancy of Anna)

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The question is simpler, in which apartment do not we see guests come to fuck? 😋

em & sid (yawn) had sid's gameboy friend, clara has several people over that don't fuck, maria (now mary) had friends last week without sex, kristin's girlfriend, grace has people including sara but without sex, lisa & grant have had several parties lately with clothed friends not having sex, ana had rapunzel & polina & 2 guys with blueballs while she fucked her ass off, mary & george have their musical clothed nosex friends, darcie had a couple of friends over without sex or nudity, even stella & stephan had no action at all parties with guests even covering the cams. of course they probably didn't get many views on those occasions!

tenor (3).gif

tenor (4).gif

tumblr_inline_o3g0tldRx21rzl2ff_540.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

em & sid (yawn) had sid's gameboy friend, clara has several people over that don't fuck, maria (now mary) had friends last week without sex, kristin's girlfriend, grace has people including sara but without sex, lisa & grant have had several parties lately with clothed friends not having sex, ana had rapunzel & polina & 2 guys with blueballs while she fucked her ass off, mary & george have their musical clothed nosex friends, darcie had a couple of friends over without sex or nudity, even stella & stephan had no action at all parties with guests even covering the cams. of course they probably didn't get many views on those occasions!

tenor (3).gif  0   339.66 kB

tenor (4).gif  0   1.14 MB

tumblr_inline_o3g0tldRx21rzl2ff_540.gif  0   1.1 MB

Em and Sid, don't you remember Sia and other guy who fuck Em? 

Clara, chubby guest come several times for playing with dildo 

in general, you can count in your fingers REAL friends on VH 

Sorry i don't have the same thought as you for this project because of this 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Listen Jabbath, there's no point in talking about how George's tenants work. It's been made very clear that it does matter either way. I see it differently then you do and I have some reason to think this way. BUT, all I was really trying to say is that George's type apts will advance on VH in place of apts with non swinging couples. Can you at least agree with that? VH will evolve into exactly what I and groomy said it would. It's ok! You don't have to defend the status quo. Just look how far it's come since the beginning. As they progress, their audience will progress and as their audience progresses, VH will have to keep up. You don't have to defend the obvious progression that's happening. Embrace it!

I have no problem at all when George opens more places... It would be great to get another manager among the "big" managers too in the future...