Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

20 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

every time I raise a ticket their only solution is to send me a link that they want enter my PC to check my connection

I also have problems viewing archives or timeline.  Ok for 10 seconds, then it skips 1 or 2 minutes  and sometimes goes backwards for 3 or 4 minutes

Quite annoying

I had exactly the same problems yesterday and I am not in the US or Canada. As for letting them into my PC.......when every other site (inc RLC )is fine they have no chance! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I saw that too Jabbath.  Ya know, I shouldn't bitch so much.  After all, outside of the site frequently buffering so much you can't watch it.  Cheap apartments for some of their stars.  Poor lighting and cam placement in many of the partments and a couple of God-awful ugly participants, this is a great site!!!  Seriously, I get so frustrated because this site has the potential to become hands down the best voyeur site on the web and they just can't seem or just don't want to address a few glaring deficiencies.  I know you, I and many others have suggested a few cures and we are simply ignored.  I am anyways.  I suspect because it might cost them a dime of two.  I know if i ran my business like this I'd most likely be on the verge of bankruptcy.  I listen and respond to my customers ideas and suggestions.  I don't implement most of them but I at least have the courtesy to respond to them.  My responding makes my people feel like they are a part of my business and they are.  After all, they are the ones that are paying me.

• Like 2