“Escape from the everyday’s’ life” project.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Dear @VoyeurVillaNews,

I sent a mail to your support team a couple of days ago with this information. I still have fond feelings for your site which was my first. It was quite a blow losing Zoe and Iris. As I say I shall keep observing from a distance ready to come back if things pick up. I would echo @jabbath1987 words. Good luck for the future.

Please, could you send it once more to my PM here. 

2 hours ago, nack said:

Only Tula, M & G and Mark online ???

Do you plan to ever resurrect the site ? Have you ran out of money or tenants or both ?

Yes, the plan is to resurrect the plan. Did you think I would say no? 

The Tver problem emerged from nowhere and now the tenants are changing the apartment. 

3 hours ago, nack said:

Only Tula, M & G and Mark online ???

Do you plan to ever resurrect the site ? Have you ran out of money or tenants or both ?

And Tula only has a male particant and a male guest living there, Mark apartment is empty for 2 weeks whilst he is away.

VV  is greeting the Subscribers!

In April 2018 we have launched the pilot project “Escape from the everyday’s’ life”. Which gave you an opportunity to see what participants of the project are doing outdoors when they leave the apartments. The tenants used their creativity to show what they are interested in and how they pass the time. 
Every week we placed the videos in the VV archive “Escape” section. And you voted for the ones you liked and left comments.
Thank you very much to those who participate in the project and took time to comment and like the videos. That was very meaningful to us.

As we promised, on 5th of May we are ready to announce the winners!

The 1st place and 14 days of free subscription gets @squish
The 2nd place and 10 days of free site visiting – @jabbath1987
The 3rd place and 5 days of subscription prolonging - @stanley

We are happy that you are supporting us in the very hard period for us! And thank you very much for the sincere interest of our tenants! That is why we would like to double your winnings:

1st place – 1 month*
2nd place – 20 days
3rd place – 10 days.

Stay with us, we love you and value a lot! 
Sincerely yours, Voyeur-Villa.com

*The days will be added on Monday 7th.

• Like 1