Em, Lexy & Pete

9 minutes ago, budda said:

We used to see Em come out and come back the next day.
This time she went out with Sid and both did not come home.
I believe that in her story with Sid, Em is the one who decides and commands.
Em is very smart and has decided the strategy to follow; no relationship with L&P, avoid being in the same room, do not eat with them, do not talk to them, leave the house with Sid as soon as possible.
I think she wants to prove to Alex that it was not necessary to put new people in the house because things do not change, they get worse.
She hopes that she and Sid can go back to being alone in this house and maybe promised to Alex that they will have more sex when L&P leaves.
Does this sound like a good theory?

This is a good example how a imagination becomes the truth !!!!!!!:biggrin:

26 minutes ago, budda said:

Em is very smart and has decided the strategy to follow; no relationship with L&P, avoid being in the same room, do not eat with them, do not talk to them, leave the house with Sid as soon as possible.

So you came up with all of this after one night of both of them spending the night out? This is why people are beginning not to take you seriously anymore.

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So you came up with all of this after one night of both of them spending the night out? This is why people are beginning not to take you seriously anymore.

If this behavior seems normal to you ... then I'm the one who thinks wrong.

30 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Do russians need a passport in Russia if they leave their apartment for some hours? Em needed her passport. (14:33:45 BR & 14:34:15 Hall)

It is now there 14:19, how do know what will be at 14:33 ????

Screen Shot 18-04-13 at 01.19 PM.PNG

27 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Do russians need a passport in Russia if they leave their apartment for some hours? Em needed her passport. (14:33:45 BR & 14:34:15 Hall)

Ciao Zetti, Em could have taken the passport only to have an identity document with her.
Who said she and Sid will be out for only a few hours? Almost 24 hours have passed since they left the apartment.
I did not think they would sleep outside home because I did not see them bring the necessary items with them.
Then I remembered that Em wears the same underwear for 3 days and Sid takes a bath and then puts on the same t-shirt that he used for 5 days and 5 nights !!!

• Like 1