Em, Lexy & Pete

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lexy sitting back and watching Pete and Ana making out is one of the sexiest things ever. It's always great when partners are so comfortable and confident in their relationships that they have no problems when their others fool around with another person without always having to be involved in some way.

I wholeheartedly agree miscvoyeur; Lexy and Pete are treating Anastasia very gently and not rushing her at ANY stage. Both of them have demonstrated that patience and confidence AND considering much of the conversation is in a foreign language to all of them [English] they are all doing extremely well to keep the atmosphere light and easy.

• Like 2

This evening I liked it as it developed but I was very disappointed with the final.
I was hoping to see "real" sex and not just kisses between L & P + Ana.
Perhaps, when it was time for sex, Ana collapsed for too much alcohol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, budda said:

This evening I liked it as it developed but I was very disappointed with the final.
I was hoping to see "real" sex and not just kisses between L & P + Ana.
Perhaps, when it was time for sex, Ana collapsed for too much alcohol.

Lexy and Pete are always happy to take things slow, they never put pressure on anybody. :cool:

• Like 1

I agree with you and I saw that L & P did not make any pressure and even took breaks to smoke.
It just seemed to me that Ana was excited and available for a threesome and I still believe she collapsed because she was drunk.
We will certainly see it soon.

It's not like we haven't seen both parties involved in threesomes. The difference is with Pete and Lexy it involved one of their friends and someone they was very familiar with. They were very friendly with Ana but it almost felt like they were still testing the waters with her and getting more comfortable before they went all the way with it.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not like we haven't seen both parties involved in threesomes. The difference is with Pete and Lexy it involved one of their friends and someone they was very familiar with. They were very friendly with Ana but it almost felt like they were still testing the waters with her and getting more comfortable before they went all the way with it.

Okay for me. L&P is the best couple in my opinion for getting friends comfortable and losening them up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

L&P is the best couple in my opinion for getting friends comfortable and losening them up.

What I'm trying to say is I think it's just as important for them to be just as comfortable. I don't see L/P being able to jump straight into action the way Ana can especially with people they're still getting to know.

• Upvote 1

i stopped watching when  they went out for smoke the 3rd time within an hour  it felt like they ware killing time, and a good thing it was a tease show they never had any intentions of actually doing the sex from the get go, both party are participant not guests  we have seen them having sex without  any problem, i dont get why every body talking about them taking it slow getting conferrable they are not trying to start a relationship (like BF and GF kind) all people here doing is encourage participant who come on this forums to tease all night like as it become the norm on VH now days. thy are one of the very few people left i like watching on VH

i like lexy and i rather enjoy watching them doing their thing than a fake show, that's why  within an hour if  i feel it is just a tease or a pretend i switch to somewhere else and if any thing happens i just catch up on time line.  

• Like 1