Em, Lexy & Pete

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they are helping to install the cams and set everything up.

Yes you are right Jabbath, we will be there tomorrow as well, tonight we will spend at Anastasia’s apartment.

Pete

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Yes you are right Jabbath, we will be there tomorrow as well, tonight we will spend at Anastasia’s apartment.

Pete

you guys are gr8 together with ana. you all are among the hottest groups that i've seen on vh. it's nice to see that you have so much fun together and nothing is forced or unnatural! it's fantastic!:heart::biggrin:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you guys are gr8 together with ana. you all are among the hottest groups that i've seen on vh. it's nice to see that you have so much fun together and nothing is forced or unnatural! it's fantastic!:heart::biggrin:

Thank you Golfer, we do enjoy her company alot.

L&P

• Like 4

Normally VHTV warns us when a tenant goes away for a few days.
Em left the house Friday afternoon and she still has not returned. VHTV did not give us any information.
I noticed that Lisa is also away from home and has not returned yet.
Is it only a coincidence?

35 minutes ago, budda said:

Normalerweise warnt uns VHTV, wenn ein Mieter für ein paar Tage weggeht.
Em verließ das Haus Freitagnachmittag und sie ist immer noch nicht zurückgekehrt. VHTV hat uns keine Informationen gegeben.
Mir ist aufgefallen, dass Lisa auch nicht zu Hause ist und noch nicht zurückgekehrt ist.
Ist das nur Zufall?

VHTV informed us that Lisa is visiting her family till today

Dear XXX,

Good day,

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Em is coming back today.

Kind regards,
Voyeur House TV.

Your Voyeur House TV Team,

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.