Em, Lexy & Pete

1 minute ago, Zetti said:

Sid is in Lisa & Grant Apt. ............ Em is somewhere else..... probably a bit longer, because she has taken the charging cable for her cell phone.

But ..... who cares?

Em will be out till Sunday.

L&P

55 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Em will be out till Sunday.

L&P

I know, you cannot tell me what exactly happens ...... but I would like to know if you know which 'crazy game' E&S are playing and what happens outside the cameras .... or are you almost as clueless as we are? I can't imagine that !

alex called lexy. lexy n pete started to collect bags after phone call.. ı think they are going to misty's new house for opening party. lexy took make up bag after asked pete.

11 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

alex called lexy. lexy n pete started to collect bags after phone call.. ı think they are going to misty's new house for opening party. lexy took make up bag after asked pete.

Yes you are right.

L&P

• Like 1

Just now, Lexy&Pete said:

Yes you are right.

L&P

thank you for confirming. ı love both of you. have a fun at party enjoy yourself. do not forget my eyes are always on you.

if you see anna at the party tell my best wishes for her please. did she give a birth? is baby girl or boy? ı  feel girl baby.  ı watch anna since her first day at voyeurvilla.

7 hours ago, Zetti said:

That was clear. She disappears every now and then for a few days ...... fresh shower and pussy fresh shaved :biggrin:

What is truly incredible is that nobody takes action.
This girl has no sex for 50 days (excluding the 5 minutes of April 10), spends his entire day on the phone and disappears from home very, very often and yet seems untouchable!