Em, Lexy & Pete

Tanks for your consideration.

I looked in the archive.
Em & Sid had sex on February 25th (the morning after the orgy), then on February 28th and finally on April 10th.
They always fuck for 5 minutes maximum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

Tanks for your consideration.

I looked in the archive.
Em & Sid had sex on February 25th (the morning after the orgy), then on February 28th and finally on April 10th.
They always fuck for 5 minutes maximum.

Good research Budda. 

Hopefully Em takes time to sit and watch Lexy and Pete. In educational purposes... 

Masters of the anti-social Em and Sid are not going to learn from Lexy and Pete. They are not going to engage with them in any significant way. They will continue to only hang out with Lisa and her band of uninteresting friends.

Sid has never been a good sexual performer, aside from when he fucked Sia during their foursome. If you want to see Em in good sex she's going to have to fuck another guy or cheat on Sid again, which I don't think is ever going to happen again. You have to learn to accept Sid and Em for their shortcomings and either appreciate what they bring to the table, including their short and infrequent sex sessions, or leave them in the past and look elsewhere. Everybody here has given Sid shit for not fucking Em. Well he's fucked her. Let's not go back to giving him shit again for his performance inadequacies.