Em, Lexy & Pete

10 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Who explains this eternal crying? I think  Lexy & Pete could ..... but I do not know if they are allowed to.

i don't think so... they are in the LR (and they smile whatching the TV) and don't know what happening .... maybe later if Em & Sid want explain them what is this telephone call

But they know what's going on ...... Em came back crying on Tuesday ...... Meeting with Lisa & Grant .... staying overnight in their Apt. .....  back at home ..... fucking ...... crying, crying, crying.

3 minutes ago, Zetti said:

But they know what's going on ...... Em came back crying on Tuesday ...... Meeting with Lisa & Grant .... staying overnight in their Apt. .....  back at home ..... fucking ...... crying, crying, crying.

True, You got that right!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lexy&Pete said:

But I don't understand the "WHY" .............. what happend ? It's so stupid to see and not to be able to understand, because the language is different.

10 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

6 minutes ago, Zetti said:

But I don't understand the "WHY" .............. what happend ? It's so stupid to see and not to be able to understand, because the language is different.

so i guess they can't say nothing more ☹️ .. this mean Em personal matters ... and i respect it, i hope Em will solve them soon

On 4/25/2018 at 9:07 AM, budda said:

I think Alex & Anna lost patience and so they decided to move E & S out of the house.
In my opinion, Em - once back at home - would have to change attitude: having sex with Sid, being social with the guests, not wearing that ridiculous pajamas, forgetting the phone, trying to show Alex & Anna that she could change and so have a last chance to stay.
Instead, the capricious girl avoided Sid, avoided the guests, wore her ridiculous pajamas, typed a lot on the phone and left once more out of the house!

Right on point!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Genau richtig!

Thank you. Em was probably told that when she was absent. Maybe that's why she arrived "already"on Tuesday (2 days to late). Pete had announced her for Sunday, VHTV for Monday. On the other hand, she might have stayed out of the house even longer. And now she thinks, one fuck on Wednesday morning and everything goes on as before. Exception: Sid ............ he has changed his behavior. Much less computer games.

11 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

so I guess they can not say anything more   .. it means Em personal questions ... and I respect, I ' hope soon solve the Em

Personal? With many cameras and those who speak russian understood!! 

24 minutes ago, budda said:

I've never seen Em so desperate.
And Sid - her great love - what does he do? He is sleeping !!!
It's really a shit!

disperata.thumb.jpg.6034dce5515634b2d3623f34f10c376c.jpg

Excuse me!
But I've seen worse (and everyone here too).
On the day of friction between her, Sid and Bob.
The first time she had this attitude.
Something I really wish I could forget.
😞