Em, Lexy & Pete

So I'm just gonna throw out the obvious comment just for the sake of being obvious, but it's pretty much safe to assume that Em and Sid are no longer a couple right? I mean yeah he moved out but there was always the slim chance that they could have remained a couple just with him on the outside. But seeing Em fucking Bob and now the two of them all cuddled up on the couch right now, I think it's safe to say that Sid ship has sailed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So I'm just gonna throw out the obvious comment just for the sake of being obvious, but it's pretty much safe to assume that Em and Sid are no longer a couple right? I mean yeah he moved out but there was always the slim chance that they could have remained a couple just with him on the outside. But seeing Em fucking Bob and now the two of them all cuddled up on the couch right now, I think it's safe to say that Sid ship has sailed.

When i saw them at Lisa's place lately, they were relax and acted like if they were back as a couple. Strange.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

When i saw them at Lisa's place lately, they were relax and acted like if they were back as a couple. Strange.

I noticed that too. I now suspect with how quickly she got with Bob after Sid moved out, I think Em was wanting to leave him for a while now. I think it's a similar situation with Ana and Rock. This is just a hunch/theory but I don't suspect that the crazy night of the big drama with her and Rock was the end of that relationship. I think Ana had decided she wanted to move on from him for weeks before that and she wound up using that night as way to get it done.... if that makes any sense. And I think that Em was the same way with Sid. But again, just a hunch/theory.

• Like 1

sid was problem boy and he was kicked out of the house. em is problem girl too. you  see soon she ll kick out. they are not suitable types for vhtv' s soul . no one is indispensable. all vhtv is about competetion and money.

you can not always use lexy and pete as a spare wheel.

p.s. ı hope lexy and pete do not understand me wrong for calling them spare wheel. ı love them,  ı respect them , ı appreciate them ....

My 2 pennies worth

Remember on those several occasions where Em was gone for long period of times.....

Many, including myself, did speculate that she was gone to Bob.  VH talked about doctor appointments and visit to family

And now, we would all agree that Sid's departure was known to them several days before it occurred.

And now....  within minutes (ok I will agree on a couple of hours) of Sid dismissal,  guess who's coming for diner?  Bob.  No full sex yet but almost there.

Who was involved in that 4 some awhile ago?  Sia    Who showed up on the exact day Sid left?  Sia (and boyfriend)

This is too obvious to be a coincidence.  Might be wrong but I am convinced that since that 4some  (Late February?) involving  Bob & Sia,  there is something that continued to occur  between Em, Bob and Sia.

Remember Groomy said that Bob had to leave because he was living in an other city..    Well let see how long Bob will stay.  Wouldn't be surprise that the tag on that bedroom becomes Em & Bob.

We don't know about Sia's relationship.  If it not recent, it did not prevent Sia to be fucked by both Sid and Bob.   If it is recent, well  they might become steady visitors

but for the ones (including me) that thought there was actual love between Em & Sid,  lets all go get drunk  cause we were way offffffff  track

• Like 1

ı never thought there was actual love between em and sid. em used sid as a lightning rod. all the criticisms were made to sid. em and manager sold angry  hope  expectation hate the bad of ad. no one is buying them now and strategy has changed. new strategy goes on for another 2 or 3 months. she ll be kicked out by the same managers who make strategy . ı can tell same things for jerar and whitney. whitney is x 2 em and she is ice queen. jerar is spiderman version of sid. there is no clipping of love between them. britney and linus and guest couples are spare wheel(lexy and pete). same strategy is here too.  the managers of em and sid are alex and anna. the managers of  jerar and whitney are alex and lina. both the managers are old and good friends. they shared same house at voyeurvilla 3 years ago. they are sharing their strategy at vhtv now.

Many thought there was real love between them.  And for several reasons.  One of them was that despite the fact that Sid was ignoring her most of times, was only interested in video games,  was giving her sex  once every 4 to 6 weeks,  taking a bath twice a month and keeping the same underwear for weeks,  she was still with him.  

But with what we saw yesterday and today, got the impression that when she realized that there was absolutely no hope with him,  she tried in many ways to make him leaving by himself.  That would explain the long absences and also the fact that she almost ignored him for the last 2 to 3 weeks.  But Sid never caught the signal. He was fully immerse in his computer space.  Could not even take a bath without having his computer next to him.  No one (viewers)  knows how the dismissal of Sid was decided.  But something is obvious:  she planned it and without wasting any time, replacement in her bed was found and delivered.   A good play writer would have ad one more scene:  On his way out, Sid meeting face to face with Bob on the door' steps.    

Em did not even had time to wash the sheets between the departure of the former lover and the arrival of the new one

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sid's Name's off the mail box.. wouldn't be surprised if Bob is gonna shoot for the spot..we'll see

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

My 2 pennies worth

Remember on those several occasions where Em was gone for long period of times.....

Many, including myself, did speculate that she was gone to Bob.  VH talked about doctor appointments and visit to family

And now, we would all agree that Sid's departure was known to them several days before it occurred.

And now....  within minutes (ok I will agree on a couple of hours) of Sid dismissal,  guess who's coming for diner?  Bob.  No full sex yet but almost there.

Who was involved in that 4 some awhile ago?  Sia    Who showed up on the exact day Sid left?  Sia (and boyfriend)

This is too obvious to be a coincidence.  Might be wrong but I am convinced that since that 4some  (Late February?) involving  Bob & Sia,  there is something that continued to occur  between Em, Bob and Sia.

Remember Groomy said that Bob had to leave because he was living in an other city..    Well let see how long Bob will stay.  Wouldn't be surprise that the tag on that bedroom becomes Em & Bob.

We don't know about Sia's relationship.  If it not recent, it did not prevent Sia to be fucked by both Sid and Bob.   If it is recent, well  they might become steady visitors

but for the ones (including me) that thought there was actual love between Em & Sid,  lets all go get drunk  cause we were way offffffff  track

I bet they are monogamous.. Sia seems to have a grip on him.. 

I have only one comment.
Many participants in this Forum argued that Em was in love with Sid and that probably - if Sid left VHTV - she would follow him.
Well, less than 24 hours after Sid came out, Em was already fucking with Bob.
Is this the great love Em had for Sid?