Em, Lexy & Pete

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

and they both had 10x better sex than Sid and Em ever had.

Thought I'd bring this over to Em and Sids page..

Sid never wanted to share Em in the first place. She voluntarily shared herself behind his back.

Need to go back to the original 4 some tapes..Respectively disagree..He started it with Bob that day.. They together were taking pantie shots of the two girls, graduated to naked pictures..then he put Em's hand on Bob's dick and went after Sia..She experienced what sex should be with Bob and Sid just couldn't stop it.. They are not married, this is not cheating. Em has feelings for both Sid and Bob now. Sid needs to deal with it or leave..Just my opinion..

Sid is really a boy without any dignity.
He just saw her girl friend on VHTV fucking and kissing with Bob (after a day they broke up) and now he's still crying and trying to touch her.
After all the time he had, he believes he can start again.
Sid is truly a small child without pride.

Nobody really knows what is going on with Em&Sid.

Sid´s name is eliminated from the list of apartments but still on the camera/room list.

He just got 100 bucks to spend the long weekend outside???

1 hour ago, spielo said:

He just got 100 bucks to spend the long weekend outside???

If that's true he sold her (no, rent her) and she let herself be fucked for money like a whore. 

But what is up to Bob that he distributes his sperm after the fuck at 17:30 in and on Em's pussy. Did he want to impregnate her because she's not on pill, prevented only with the thermometer method? Or did I misinterpret his finger-games after cumshot?