Otto & Lola 
Darcie & Stifler 
Mira & Henry 
Cleo & Axel 
Clara & Stas 
Lexy & Pete 
Nina & Alan & Serena

na

Dış şimdi sıkıcı hale gelmektedir, ben VH onlar için bir şeyler yapmak gerektiğini düşünüyorum.

20 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Sid came to straighten things with Em he will be gone by tomorrow, thats what I know so far.

Pete

Sorry to see that Sid is still there. Those two together seem to suck the life out of the apartment, i feel for you both not being able to fly freely.

• Like 1

I think if it makes Em happy to have 2 intimate relationships it is well withing her right. As long as she is honest with both it is in their court to accept it or not. She is obviously having to get something from both because either of them have the ability to be a complete boyfriend. Marriage is different.

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

I think if it makes Em happy to have 2 intimate relationships it is well withing her right. As long as she is honest with both it is in their court to accept it or not.

I would agree with this ONLY if the guys are able to fuck other girls if they wanted to. I don't ever think something like fucking different people should ever be one sided in a relationship.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Sid came to straighten things with Em he will be gone by tomorrow, thats what I know so far.

Pete

Thanks Pete. nice to chat with the residence sometimes especially since very few speak the language. Sorry to see you both got thrown into this but I'm sure your patience is gonna bring a good place for you both..you and Lexy rock.. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would agree with this ONLY if the guys are able to fuck other girls if they wanted to. I don't ever think something like fucking different people should ever be one sided in a relationship.

You are 100% correct on that my friend..

• Like 1

I think the way they have it set up is correct..Put Em there on her own and let the boys come over as she wants them to. Someday maybe one of them will grow up and she can have a meaningful relationship as a partner. She needs to deal alone with her personal feelings for both and see how things come out. I hope she doesn't pull Sid back in to the apartment and put them right back where they started..Just my opinion..

i wounder if you would like to back in your old apartment at the moment where there seems to be quite a bit of fun going on In stead of having share this apartment with a couple of petulant children.

1 minute ago, Badbull said:

i wounder if you would like to back in your old apartment at the moment where there seems to be quite a bit of fun going on In stead of having share this apartment with a couple of petulant children.

They could not stay there due to visa regulations. 

• Like 1