Em, Lexy & Pete

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't get why all this is so important. Looking at the place now puts me right to sleep... 😴

Nonsense..you could always go watch kristen&steve maraton of cards games(absoluty no nudity included)and their also amazing fun Jenga..now say that isn't fun😂,that's top delivered!You hot cards and Jenna what more could we need hehe.

47 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Salut Arkay, je continue à poser cette queation et de ne jamais obtenir une réponse claire. Qu'est-ce que l'action par un abonné constitue une « vue »? Y at-il une certaine quantité de temps dont vous avez besoin de rester sur un locataire pour les obtenir une vue? Si je clique sur Ana, puis cliquez sur dire Em, puis Ana, puis Violet, puis Ana, puis Alan, puis Ana puis Nyusha, puis Ana, sur une période de cinq minutes, est que 5 vues pour Ana, Et si je viens est resté sur Ana pendant 5 minutes, est-ce un point de vue? Si vous connaissez et peut expliquer ce qu'est un sous fait qui donne un locataire en vue, je vous serais reconnaissant!

To be sure it would be necessary to have a contract of tenant.
As I said on the topic Bree & Drew, VH redistributes 50% of the amount of subscriptions to tenants (it's written on their website).
For me, it is not the number of views alone that counts, but the cumulative duration of connections (or maybe a mixed ?.)
Example: a sex party of 1 hour (it happens sometimes), the one who looks at it completely generates only one view. While on an hour, if you will see 5 times 5 seconds if there is something happening in an apartment you have generate 5 views !!
Illogical and demotivating for tenants.

Afterwards, the money (the 50%) is distributed proportionally to the cumulative time of the connections of each apartment.

I see it that way.

• Like 1

Just now, Coffee94 said:

Golfer, I will be very surprised that it works as you say.

i'm sure that it does. you even said that 5 1 second visit as opposed to 1 1 hour visit would certainly pay more for the 1 hour. 

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

je suis sûr qu'il fait. vous avez même dit que 5 1 seconde visite, par opposition à 1 1 heure de visite serait certainement payer plus pour 1 heure. 

I may have misunderstood what you said.
When you say "a view is a view", I understand all views are equal, I hope that is not the case.

Just now, Coffee94 said:

I may have misunderstood what you said.
When you say "a view is a view", I understand all views are equal, I hope that is not the case.

that's why i say that it wouldn't make sense if all views were equal. they can't be. but they are still views. but a long view would nave to count more than a bunch of short views.

4 hours ago, budda said:

He's another fool.

Dude ate out of their fridge like it was a smorgasbord.Sucked the sauce out of the package.. left his dishes there..dude is a pig..one of Sids imports.. Em doesn't see she's being hustled..

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Voilà pourquoi je dis que ce ne serait pas logique si tous les points de vue étaient égaux. ils ne peuvent pas être. mais ils sont toujours vues. mais une vision à long serait nef de compter plus d'un tas de courtes vues.

You are agree then...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

only if people are watching it. there are some people that like to watch "real life" boredom.

Well just an occasional look to see if things have changed or the kid is still there..get pissed off and leave is a hit. ..Shame ..but they get credit..