Em, Lexy & Pete

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

How can you tell? Cams are still down for me.

Just a wild guess. They are no longer at Bree & Drew place and Dean & Candy place is empty too. They are not at Ana & Nyushas place and neither at Lisas nor at Mistys. So they are either out or at this place here :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

How can you tell? Cams are still down for me.

If I look at them now, the clock on the screen indicates 16:26 !!
The same scene is always seen again.

Personally speaking I'm past the point of wanting Sid to improve. Definitely past the point of waiting for it to happen. I actually hope him and Em continue not to have sex and maybe one day they'll just end the relationship. It's already been a month and a half anyway. I don't think the two are good for each other anyway. They both need to have fun with other people.

It does make me wonder if the two of them have sex off cam though?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Personally speaking I'm past the point of wanting Sid to improve. Definitely past the point of waiting for it to happen. I actually hope him and Em continue not to have sex and maybe one day they'll just end the relationship. It's already been a month and a half anyway. I don't think the two are good for each other anyway. They both need to have fun with other people.

It does make me wonder if the two of them have sex off cam though?

Em is visiting her family and Sid stayed in the appartement. So I don't think so 

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The spoiled crying boy left. Hopefully won't come back.

ı am always saying ' amen' to your blessing, but he is turning back always.