Em, Lexy & Pete

7 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

To be sure it would be necessary to have a contract of tenant.
As I said on the topic Bree & Drew, VH redistributes 50% of the amount of subscriptions to tenants (it's written on their website).
For me, it is not the number of views alone that counts, but the cumulative duration of connections (or maybe a mixed ?.)
Example: a sex party of 1 hour (it happens sometimes), the one who looks at it completely generates only one view. While on an hour, if you will see 5 times 5 seconds if there is something happening in an apartment you have generate 5 views !!
Illogical and demotivating for tenants.

Afterwards, the money (the 50%) is distributed proportionally to the cumulative time of the connections of each apartment.

I see it that way.

Thx Coffee

6 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Other than our curiosity about how tenants are remunerated and as such perhaps change our viewing habits to ensure more goes to our favourites it serves no purpose. In fact all the debate here has probably detracted from the amount of time spent actually viewing apartments. Also some of the contributors have in the past openly admitted they do not watch E,L & P. This debate has gone beyond E, L & P and should not be clogging up their specific forum, any general debate relevant to all realms should be in the VH section with a separate topic if needed. The same applies when any thread goes off at a tangent relative to another apartment (as has happened with Misty, Lisa and others in the E,L&P topic), that conversation should move to the appropriate forum for those people. The number of comments in this topic has now meant that it is flagged as 'Hot' even though a great deal of the conversation is not directly about E,L&P but all apartments.

Hi Ash, hope you a well. Sorry but I don't have an answer for you and unless VHTV decides to publish a definitive article on their business model and their calculation methods I don't think you are going to get a reliable response. Everything posted in the many pages here may make interesting reading and prompt further questions but ultimately it is all conjecture. I have only posted to try and stop this misconception that the number of views shown on CC is the number of views on the apartment which is only fuelling the debate further. Take care.

Thx Arkay. Sorry everyone for getting off topic. Was just curious. So as Steve Martin would say," Excuuuuuuse Meeeeeeeee!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Soon 😇

1399707530_may_10.jpg

Yes, we know Em and the baggage won't be kicked right at May 10th,

However, if they stay for longer there are two possibility:

1. The management is seriously fool and clueless
  2. here might be some unknown subscribers who are deeply obsessed with Em. Might be her age (youngest VH participant) or look.

I will be leaning toward #2. I think this is something I do not understand, but I like to learn those subscribers are thinking ????

.... anyway, I will be busy following Clair, Grace and a few other places - and I will be grumpy after chasing Lola.

Please keep me posted here.

I don’t understand why some of you guys are obsessed to kick somebody out when you have so many more flats online, so many you may not even watch them all... There are many flats that are so anonymous nobody really talk about so why kick somebody who actually gather some interest... Just wondering...

• Like 2