Em, Lexy & Pete

Sia is amazing !!!, so is her boyfriend. That was awesome sex, with fantastic 4 camera view. 

My guess is that the boyfriend is not much into orgy action, that is why they did it when they could close the door and have some privacy.

As for Em and Bob, we know that Bob sleeps minimum 20 hours a day, with no chance of interruption. Em closed the door when she joined to him on bed. I have no doubt if he wasn't sleeping, they would fuck.

I think Em and Bob will fuck when Bob wakes up in 20 hours or more.

I look forward seeing Sia more in the project. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

Well we have so many conflicting facts hare, make it hard to have any conclusion with confident at this time 4:54 AM local:

Facts hinting toward seeing sex action:

• Sid left
  • Em is motivated to maintain her role as a participant
  • Bob is here
  • Sia is here

Facts hinting toward no-sex tonight:

• The new guy is not proven, can be camera shy. He looks like a shy guy anyway.
  • It is almost 5 AM already, too late for any action. 
  • the individuals are not flirting or making any move. They don't look very drunk
  • Per miscvoyeur, Em is playing hard to get 

The big question is who is going to sleep with who. Sleep setup will change things 🙂

The shy guy might feel comfortable to have sex with Sia in dark. 

I expect Em won't sleep alone on such big bed. Bob might sleep on that bed, that is where things become interesting ....

Everyone is forgetting something really IMPORTANT.

First, Em and Sid at the beginning of VH were together, but Sid was a random presentation. They can therefore remain "together" but separated and away from the cams.

Second: This apart now also has the presence of Lexy and Peter. Everyone here agrees that Em has real untapped potential.
Your "guidance" may be starting now; We see how L & P have been active these past few days. In and out of here.

Let's also emphasize that we have always had a good relationship between Em and Anastasia (and Misty).

Again, let's see what may or may not be coming forward.

Em continues to cry.
Perhaps she finally realized that if she had been more social with L & P and had a little more sex with Sid, she would not have to face the trial period today.
Now, if she wants to stay, she is forced to have sex with other guys and -
if she does not do it with Bob - realizes that she has to act like a whore.

crying1.thumb.jpg.b01d529a1ff2f3e079159eb36b068744.jpgcrying.thumb.jpg.569909b076a341891ad2071da8e5b000.jpg

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

Well we have so many conflicting facts hare, make it hard to have any conclusion with confident at this time 4:54 AM local:

Facts hinting toward seeing sex action:

• Sid left
  • Em is motivated to maintain her role as a participant
  • Bob is here
  • Sia is here

Facts hinting toward no-sex tonight:

• The new guy is not proven, can be camera shy. He looks like a shy guy anyway.
  • It is almost 5 AM already, too late for any action. 
  • the individuals are not flirting or making any move. They don't look very drunk
  • Per miscvoyeur, Em is playing hard to get 

The big question is who is going to sleep with who. Sleep setup will change things 🙂

The shy guy might feel comfortable to have sex with Sia in dark. 

I expect Em won't sleep alone on such big bed. Bob might sleep on that bed, that is where things become interesting ....

Everyone is forgetting something really IMPORTANT.

First, Em and Sid at the beginning of VH were together, but Sid was a random presentation. They can therefore remain "together" but separated and away from the cams.

Second: This apart now also has the presence of Lexy and Peter. Everyone here agrees that Em has real untapped potential.
Your "guidance" may be starting now; We see how L & P have been active these past few days. In and out of here.

Let's also emphasize that we have always had a good relationship between Em and Anastasia (and Misty).

Nyu now unfortunately off his radar

MT3joBd.jpg

8uWNR5b.jpg

dpOCIjU.jpg

njVQnCn.jpg

Again, let's see what may or may not be coming forward.

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe Sia & Ty are the more suitable option for the project? 😇

Maybe Sya can move in and be her partner( Em) in the project.

doing the homework for the catches, I was able to remember what Sya was receptive to (here) before. With Nyu and Misty
Together they really make a difference. Not forgetting that in this boat of untapped potential we still have Lisa, who also lines up with them.

Just now, thedbear said:

Maybe Sya can move in and be her partner( Em) in the project.

doing the homework for the catches, I was able to remember what Sya was receptive to (here and alone) before. With Nyu and Misty
Together they really make a difference. Not forgetting that in this boat of untapped potential we still have Lisa, who also lines up with them.