Em, Lexy & Pete

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Was my idea first too but Sia & Ty are a couple...

Em Sia and her boyfriend can maybe even have this place. It has two bedrooms. Or maybe move them into another two bedroom apartment. Or just keep it as is and have Sia as a guest.

not to shy around EM they might join up this 3 to help her, but with  BOB all interest lasts till the first sex after that no body is going to care because there is no scandal or cheating with out sid in the equation, it will just be EM & BOB, 

sia and her BF they are whether they save her  or replace her so this will be their trial period if they are planning to join, we know Sia will play in front of cam ( 3 guys) so far but is she willing to share her BF for view ...

xYgRDHMf_o.gif

3CoO012h_o.jpg
bw9Oa9bR_o.jpg
PtLrBb8h_o.jpg
DePb2Vsv_o.jpg
NWnIyN9R_o.jpg
F6MExDNw_o.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, budda said:

Em continues to cry.
Perhaps she finally realized that if she had been more social with L & P and had a little more sex with Sid, she would not have to face the trial period today.
Now, if she wants to stay, she is forced to have sex with other guys and -
if she does not do it with Bob - realizes that she has to act like a whore.

crying1.thumb.jpg.b01d529a1ff2f3e079159eb36b068744.jpgcrying.thumb.jpg.569909b076a341891ad2071da8e5b000.jpg

I disagree with 10000% of that.
If there is a management throughout VH that their projects are not obliged to anything in this sense (or heavily pressured) is just Anna & Alex.
/// Examples ????
? Chloe, Lisa, Rapunzel, Anastasia, Tara,Ashey ,,, 

Someone does not agree with this?
If Em stayed and did not follow with Sid, then she is aware of what she must change for herself.

Someone from this forum who understands Russian has said that Em has until May 10th to prove she has changed, otherwise she will have to leave.
In your opinion, what does "change" mean?  Perhaps better clean the house or wash the laundry more often?
No, "to change" means - above all - to do more sexual activity.
As I said, Em has to do it in these 10 days.
Doing it with the 3 that I mentioned is quite easy: she already knows them.
But having to hurry up a new guy to have sex with, it seems to me sincerely that it can be demeaning for her.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eh, no.

Lexy+Pete in their own place. Em and Sia in their own place.

I will agree to disagree with you on this.
Lexy & Peter already has his place .. Here.👇
And at the moment is the only couple (or project) in perfect sync with all the others. In efficiency and wherever they go.

And I emphasize by what I have observed so far. Together and without neurosis or accompanying dramas.
Lexy is free to act where, in the way (and with whom) she wants and ditches for Peter. But together they are still the best.

Best anchors for a new phase of Em (we have not yet seen how the relationships between them will be, now without Sid) and maybe Sya included, there is not.

Anna is a good strategist in these situations.

• Like 1