Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

You know it would be really nice if her head wasn't cut off during sex.

Usual annoying combination:

beautiful girl, fucked up camera setup.

39 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Usual annoying combination:

beautiful girl, fucked up camera setup.

All the cams in the bedroom are pretty bad. Two of them are two far away. The third one is badly angled.

The problem is the position of the bed. It's too close to wall which makes cam 17 bad because either it's too close to the bed which makes her head cut off or you tilt cam 17 up which would mean half the bed gets cut off. Best way to fix this is to slide the bed closer to cam 15.

I really don't understand how after all this time people still don't know how to setup cams. It's not even that hard.

the camera is positioned in front of the light source.. never do it when set the cams..

Edit: after check the room i understood that there aren't other places where set it... so i guess we have to accept this situation ... and i hope they close the window's curtain :D

Screenshot (260).png

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

the camera is positioned in front of the light source.. never do it when set the cams..

Edit: after check the room i understood that there aren't other places where set it... so i guess we have to accept this situation ... and i hope they close the window's curtain :D

Screenshot (260).png

Quelle cambrure....

• Like 1