Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow it's quite a time I saw VJ visiting another place. Nice to see them doing it again 👍

Unfortunately they had a big fight in the hallway. I thought it was over but apparently not... They are normally such a quiet couple...

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Unfortunately they had a big fight in the hallway. I thought it was over but apparently not... They are normally such a quiet couple...

Never seen them get physical with each other before. Except for sex...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Whooot? I saw Violet crying but did not see the fight... You have a timeline link for me?

They have been fighting for a while.. Most of it was loud yelling and crying in the hall. We couldn't see any violence then but Jacob ran back in to wake Grace so she could help. Recent timeline 3 or 4 minutes they were slapping at each other so Grace came between them until they got Jeff out the door. 

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

They have been fighting for a while.. Most of it was loud yelling and crying in the hall. We couldn't see any violence then but Jacob ran back in to wake Grace so she could help. Recent timeline 3 or 4 minutes they were slapping at each other so Grace came between them until they got Jeff out the door. 

Oh dear. Hope they are okay now...