Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can you tell me exactly what happened? Pics or gifs? 

A lot of fighting and insulting between them. Drama in the hallway. Most happened outside but it was very loud... Stream was cut by VH then...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

A lot of fighting and insulting between them. Drama in the hallway. Most happened outside but it was very loud... Stream was cut by VH then...

If there was no violence why would they cut it off? 

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No pics or anything? Hmmm, ok. Thx!

There was drama all night between them. I think Violet coming closer to the guy on the sofa triggered it. Plus they both were drunk as fuck. I will take a look if anything happened at their place too.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There was drama all night between them. I think Violet coming closer to the guy on the sofa triggered it. Plus they both were drunk as fuck. I will take a look if anything happened at their place too.

Thx! As you know I have a soft spot in my heart for Violet. Hoping for the best. 😢

On 6/12/2018 at 1:54 PM, Amy3 said:

Thx! As you know I have a soft spot in my heart for Violet. Hoping for the best. 😢

If we look at most instances where physical violence has brok en oiut on VH, nearly all of it occurred when people are extremely drunk. As Violet and Jeff very rarely drink in excess, I don't think in their instance it's a major problem in their relationship. Alcohol effects everyone diffently in excess, some get mean and Violent, others like Me and Eric get goofy and start hugging everyone, although I've never laid on top of a guy naked like Eric did.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If we look at most instances where physical violence has brok en oiut on VH, nearly all of it occurred when people are extremely drunk. As Violet and Jeff very rarely drink in excess, I don't think in their instance it's a major problem in their relationship. Alcohol effects everyone diffently in excess, some get mean and Violent, others like Me and Eric get goofy and start hugging everyone, although I've never laid on top of a guy naked like Eric did.

There is still time for that young lady! 😁🍾

• Like 2