Grace & Jacob

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is still time for that young lady! 😁🍾

Haha, well I've laid on top of guys naked, but not a guy who were laying right next to his girl. That Eric clip is still one of the funniest ever on here. I think Violet and Jeff will be fine

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If we look at most instances where physical violence has brok en oiut on VH, nearly all of it occurred when people are extremely drunk. As Violet and Jeff very rarely drink in excess, I don't think in their instance it's a major problem in their relationship. Alcohol effects everyone diffently in excess, some get mean and Violent, others like Me and Eric get goofy and start hugging everyone, although I've never laid on top of a guy naked like Eric did.

Well now, young lady, you seem to have left out a key piece of information,
here. Have you ever laid on top of a girl naked, with or without her bf present?
🤣😁🤣❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Well now, young lady, you seem to have left out a key piece of information,
here. Have you ever laid on top of a girl naked, with or without her bf present?
🤣😁🤣❤️

Not yet, I know, boring. I've kissed a girl, and i liked it, as the song goes, but that's as far as I've gotten with an other woman. Ive had chances in the past and chickened out for whatever reason. I have a good friend who im sure would be up for it, so maybe some day. And I would love to give her oral over anything she might do to me, I know I'd be fantastic at it!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not yet, I know, boring. I've kissed a girl, and i liked it, as the song goes, but that's as far as I've gotten with an other woman. Ive had chances in the past and chickened out for whatever reason. I have a good friend who im sure would be up for it, so maybe some day. And I would love to give her oral over anything she might do to me, I know I'd be fantastic at it!

Great to see you are back Ash, everything alright again? Your dirty mind seems to be working at 100% again 😋❣️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Great to see you are back Ash, everything alright again? Your dirty mind seems to be working at 100% again 😋❣️

Much better, still weak and not back to work, thx for asking! My dirty mind never stopped working! Just too tired to put my dirty thoughts on here!

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Much better, still weak and not back to work, thx for asking! My dirty mind never stopped working! Just too tired to put my dirty thoughts on here!

Great to hear. Wish you to get completely well soon 😘

• Like 1