Foxy, Kira - Part #2

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

finally i'm back! @runawaygroom what i'm missed? ::)

nothing about sex.

1st important thing of night: vh tv suspected abt two guest underage. foxy took photos of them with id and sent to vhtv.

2nd important thing of night: thin long hair guest girl cut herself with razor in the bathroom and drunk herself blood like a vampire.

8 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

finally i'm back! @runawaygroom what i'm missed? ::)

2 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

nothing about sex.

1st important thing of night: vh tv suspected abt two guest underage. foxy took photos of them with id and sent to vhtv.

2nd important thing of night: thin long hair guest girl cut herself with razor in the bathroom and drunk herself blood like a vampire.

sorry ı forgot to tell kira fucked serena with strapon quickly.

15 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

nothing about sex.

seriously? :huh: who is the vampire? 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? Really?

ı am not sure about time but may be between 1and 3 am. you can watch bathroom cam. the guest girl took pink razor and cut herself. she turned back afer 4 minutes and licked the blood on her arms. kira made bandage after.

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

fortunately they don't drink so much alcohol like Dean &  co. :biggrin:

in my opinion it is not because of alcohol. alcohol plus drug. they need more drug as dean co did..