Foxy, Kira - Part #2

2 hours ago, colijyme said:

Indeed,so both residents are gone for almost two days,house empty and not an single Twitter saying they gone away weekend,nothing.

... but don't post any spam link :sad: in my "quote" ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Rhdem said:

for now let's be content with this :angel: 

Screenshot (143).png  3   2.55 MB

Foxy it's no doubt the :heart: And soul of the house,also I think she brings the hottest girlguest,but Kira also it's important of course.Think if we loose one of them house would suffer a lot.Gess foxy will return today,and hopeful if both residents decide to go out for two days someone will tell us.Not nice at all.

• Like 2

i guess is the manager who need to comunicate to VHTV when tenants go in vacation or go to visit family etc ... and if George haven't comunicate it, I think that he has a way to fill the absence... (for example the blonde girl and the guy) .... George i suggest to call Bianca next time  ::) (with no child :biggrin:)

6 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

damn i need to go out... :biggrin: welcome back girls 

ı am here on watch. ı ll pass summary later to you.

2140 Foxy and Serena really getting into dancing together. Foxy seated but Serena putting in some of her best dancing moves immediately in front of her. GOOD game. Meantime at the other end of the couch in the L/R Kira has her face buried in the other girls (covered) chest.

Edited by Oldstalker
because i only just noticed.

Just now, waldi said:

Serena is nice too

For sure,but prefer to see foxy with that blonde(that didn't Archieved to go all the way:blush:)or that nice looking brunet.Well enjoy it my friend:cool:.Gona watch lovely Ary:shy:.

• Like 1