Foxy, Kira - Part #2

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think you are too jaded when it comes to watching these apartments and how some people act. Sometimes a makeout session is nothing more than a makeout session. Not every kiss HAS to lead into some big sexual encounter.

Well that's my interpretation,look how much foxy covers herself,now she even covers with blankets,compared to one,two days ago it's a lot diferent,to me that offline time was to make new strategy,the one we are seing now..but acept others may find it naturally.To me it's just the two fallowing th script George gived them.Nobody changes this much in one,two days.

33 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

indeed .. it's working, they are the most viewed apartment

Why do you say it's the most viewed house,it's because the preview thumbs?Not sure about that(maybe someone that knows better can help)but don't think An house being in the thumbs mean most viewed etc,remember to see in thumbs empty place and they being in there.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why do you say it's the most viewed house,it's because the preview thumbs?

I thought this... but in fact now i remember some empty room in the thumbnail list ... this thumbnail system is strange

50 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

I thought this... but in fact now i remember some empty room in the thumbnail list ... this thumbnail system is strange

For me .. It doesn't mean that the houses listed there are the most viewed (it's common to see there a lot of empty rooms).. but being there brings more direct views to them and less to the houses that don't appear there even if action is occurring

• Like 1