Foxy, Kira - Part #2

Maybe she should write a PayPal email on the mirror too and get some tip money going! Preannouncing future events from within the apt itself. Now that's what I call voyeurism! Wow!

Love watching you guys change. I return you to your scheduled programming. 😊 

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Preannouncing future events from within the apt itself

at least we don't have to waste our precious time ( unfortunately not always ) awaiting the events which could, by chance not happen at all :biggrin:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

at least we don't have to waste our precious time ( unfortunately not always ) awaiting the events which could, by chance not happen at all :biggrin:

Good point! A schedule of events would be better. That way instead of VH spamming Twitter with a ton of tweets they could just tweet the schedule. I still think that we should be able to tip them and there should really be a way to make requests. It's hard to come up with new ideas after a while. Haha! 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It's hard to come up with new ideas after a while

that makes the business harder but, they can't stop, cause stagnation means defeat. Competition is strong ::)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rhdem said:

"Tonight my ex-husband" ... 

omg i guess she was married.... 

5adaff699fe37_Screenshot(226).thumb.png.8173b18a79ef3b002bdf7112b1ab8501.png5adaff6074525_Screenshot(228).thumb.png.4dbee6157b2323bb8eeca9355a54bd6d.png

Somebody pick me up off the floor..Can't even visualize her married to a guy..damn.. talk about a change of season..he looks so straight..and conservative..I like her better the way she is now..hate to see her to go back..oh well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

where did all of this marriage stuff come from? i don't watch them much as i'm really not into all of the "artist" parties & such.:confused:

She wrote about her ex husband on the bathroom mirror.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the apt overall isn't very interesting for me

the concept for this apartment with people coming in and out, having sex without obligation is what I do like but, sadly, not much interesting happens in recent days :sad:

1 minute ago, waldi said:

the concept for this apartment with people coming in and out, having sex without obligation is what I do like but, sadly, not much interesting happens in recent days :sad:

the concept as you say could be interesting but some of the people appear to be asexual. others keep their clothe on too much. kira with strap-on & pants, big tit girl eating foxy while fully clothed, people that look like they could be either sex but not showing us which 1 they are. they have to change or they will be history.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if it happened i missed it. but i would like to see more girl/guy sex here between anyone, be they a couple or not. the apt overall isn't very interesting for me.

I think it's cause that have a lot of outside the apt things to do. Young people with a very active social life don't tend to sit around the house all day. Playing for the cams is lower on the priority list. Good for then to have a life outside of VH! I prefer condensed fun over strung out fun anyways.