Foxy, Kira - Part #2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree. It is not acceptable. 

Why don't you raise tickets and create hell about this as they don't seem to listen to anyone. They are quick to jump on the names suggested by you though and I haven't seen any cam position change anywhere no matter how many tickets you raise .

2 hours ago, nack said:

After going back a million pages..I found out that Foxy got fucked by a dude. Talk about useless spamming.

Well was with more than one prior,if not mistaken she had sex with those two gay friends or bi,then with other dude and now this one.Personaly i like she enjoys to be with men's and woman's,it's more fun and varied to watch.

51 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well was with more than one prior,if not mistaken she had sex with those two gay friends or bi,then with other dude and now this one.Personaly i like she enjoys to be with men's and woman's,it's more fun and varied to watch.

He was talking about the useless spamming on this board, not about spamming in the apartment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes, god forbid people bank off the things that happen on VH and talk and share their life's experiences for the sake of fun and conversation. You guys already have access to the site. What should we do sit around and tell each other what we can each already see? Now, that would be the definition of useless. 

• Like 1