Foxy, Kira - Part #2

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

she communicate with us.. i guess she can do it only in this way

Maybe but from something else I read in this thread, I thought someone said that she didn't want to read the forums because she didn't want to know what people was saying about her. Or maybe I'm confusing something.

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

she communicate with us.. i guess they can do it only in this way

Lol . are we in another planet !!, she can make an account and log inn here if she want, my geussing she playing with us ..:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe but from something else I read in this thread, I thought someone said that she didn't want to read the forums because she didn't want to know what people was saying about her. Or maybe I'm confusing something.

I m not sure that already had the feeling that she reads the forum,Kira the same,let's face it..if you're an resident in VH or event just guest you Probrably would feel the curiosity to read what it's sayed in forum,even if it's bad,it's just human nature.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, just man said:

Lol . are we in another planet !!, she can make an account and log inn here if she want, my geussing she playing with us ..:biggrin:

yes she can create an account here... she'll be welcome :heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, just man said:

she can make an account and log inn here if she want

I rather she didn't. Foxy is steadily becoming my new favorite female on this site but I really hope she doesn't an account here and open up the possibility for people to start bothering her with stupid private messages wanting to weasel their way into trying to be friends with her.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I rather she didn't. Foxy is steadily becoming my new favorite female on this site but I really hope she doesn't an account here and open up the possibility for people to start bothering her with stupid private messages wanting to weasel their way into trying to be friends with her.

Yes, i agree with you in this in 1st part from you opinion .. added that  she has a hot body but, she isn't a social person and it's still sending message through the mirror for whom!! my think goes to the secret lover..:rolleyes: