Foxy, Kira - Part #2

7 hours ago, sat11 said:

i dont mind KIra as much this one, she does noting interesting but she is very annoying to me

bXe7nk93_o.jpg

Well agree that she don't do much,and she almost never takes the clothes of,but found her atractive,more than Blair,I found Blair just ok.Both girls don't like to show things on cam and are an boredom.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well agree that she don't do much,and she almost never takes the clothes of,but found her atractive,more than Blair,I found Blair just ok.Both girls don't like to show things on cam and are an boredom.

i dont think Blair(the pretty girl) is a lesbian (could be bi), i saw her phone her screen lock had a pic of a guy and a girl assuming the girl is her, she is just a friend of foxy and came around for last night's girls out and stayed over.

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont think Blair(the pretty girl) is a lesbian (could be bi), i saw her phone her screen lock had a pic of a guy and a girl assuming the girl is her, she is just a friend of foxy and came around for last night's girls out and stayed over.

That how it starts in VH..soon we will see a lot more of Blair no doubth😄,or maybe we won't see nothing more,but believe more in first option.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That how it starts in VH..soon we will see a lot more of Blair no doubth😄,or maybe we won't see nothing more,but believe more in first option.

i hope so my friend

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1