Foxy, Kira - Part #2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So Ash, what if she found out about Ashleyxyxz and read all of your comments going back to day 1?

That's a good question, she wouldn't drop dead from that, but maybe chase me around the house with a broom like she did when i was a kid. 

• Like 3

I went back to the first 30 days of Anna and Alex on VH and it's pretty funny and interesting. golfer was saying one girl was wearing too much clothes, some things never change, thankfully! Everyone was really down on Alex, and Loved Anna,  Mostly everyone thought the place was gonna fail because there was no sex for a few first days. Then an orgy in the hot tub and the rest is history. Lots of good caps and this from golfer, a sight we would see over and over the next few months. Capture_2017_01_25_17_36_03_696.pngorCapture_2017_01_25_17_24_58_601.png

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I went back to the first 30 days of Anna and Alex on VH and it's pretty funny and interesting. golfer was saying one girl was wearing too much clothes, some things never change, thankfully! Everyone was really down on Alex, and Loved Anna,  Mostly everyone thought the place was gonna fail because there was no sex for a few first days. Then an orgy in the hot tub and the rest is history. Lots of good caps and this from golfer, a sight we would see over and over the next few months. Capture_2017_01_25_17_36_03_696.pngorCapture_2017_01_25_17_24_58_601.png

Haha the good old times Ash 😋

• Like 1

2120 and it looks (from a distance) as though Kira and Nina are back at Foxy and Kira's flat. NOT

BECAUSE IT APPEARS TO BE STUCK ON A LOOP!

Edited by Oldstalker
I looked in but the timeline is wrong and the video on a loop

9 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2120 and it looks (from a distance) as though Kira and Nina are back at Foxy and Kira's flat. NOT

BECAUSE IT APPEARS TO BE STUCK ON A LOOP!

Looks like George and Nina are messing with the cams..

• Upvote 1