Foxy, Kira - Part #2

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

They always forget the dress code in this apartment :dodgy:

At least we can enjoy the great image quality of an room without lights on..on positive side..Kira shorts aren't as visible..any possibility of sexyness it's imediatly ruined by those things.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

At least we can enjoy the great image quality of an room without lights on..on positive side..Kira shorts aren't as visible..any possibility of sexyness it's imediatly ruined by those things.

Very true :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

They always forget the dress code in this apartment

There is no dress code. I personally rather like they don't walk around naked all day. Much more special and exciting when they actually do get naked. I wish more apartments showed a little bit of modesty.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

There is no dress code. I personally rather like they don't walk around naked all day. Much more special and exciting when they actually do get naked. I wish more apartments showed a little bit of modesty.

All a matter of choice isn't it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes i like that also,but during sex..feels everything less anything sexy.She puts the dongle on..lights off..and hammer time.

Regard being sexy Kira have a lottt to learn with foxy,foxy can be sexy and hot with both men and woman's,Kira looks like she acts like an man but without doing something things most men do and enjoy..like giving the proper atention to breasts,but at least she tries to do things and it's present(same thing can't be sayed about foxy).

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes i like that also,but during sex..feels everything less anything sexy.She puts the dongle on..lights off..and hammer time.

I've actually started seeing this with other girls as well.  Not everyone are naked every single time they put a strap-on on 😉

Good thing is that Kira seems to know what she's doing with it, and that is something I thoroughly enjoy watching 😍

• Upvote 1