Foxy, Kira - Part #2

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, he put on the bikini top and Blair laughed and then they all had a nice laugh. Oh, I know, it's funny to you guys and I guess to them.......not to me though. I hate it when people mock people like me.

Maybe he had fun to and did not feel mocked? I understand it is a sensitive topic for you 

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, he put on the bikini top and Blair laughed and then they all had a nice laugh. Oh, I know, it's funny to you guys and I guess to them.......not to me though. I hate it when people mock people like me.

Hi Amy, I think they we're just having some fun, and wasn't meant to be demean in g to anyone. If Guy put on a bikini top and a thong, I'd think it was fun, and it would never enter my mind he was being disrespectful of anyone. Then I would jump his bones

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe he had fun to and did not feel mocked? I understand it is a sensitive topic for you 

Yes, it is. I think I wasn't expecting it from this crowd. I know they were just having fun, but when I see it, it makes me sad. I know I should just laugh too, but I can't, it just makes me sad. Just reminds me that society has no tolerance for people like me. I've seen it even among my own. Someone doesn't look good in something, they make fun of them too. I value the differnces between sexes and I don't want to live in a world where there is no such thing as sex appeal. I just wish there was room for alternative views of sex appeal and it didn't have to come at the cost of anything. Maybe I'm just dreaming of the impossible. Either way, I was having a good time and then I wasn't. Just dissapointed!

• Like 1

I think it's very likely this young lad actually is a cross dresser, perhaps even trans in his mind. The way he acts and carries himself is revealing. It wouldn't take much to transform him into a very feminine transgirl. So, yes, I agree Ash if he was a studly man type and he put on that bikini top I can see the humor in it, but in this case, I think it may be that he really is this way and then the way they poked fun at him maybe keeps him from being his true self. That's kinda how I see it, right or wrong.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think it's very likely this young lad actually is a cross dresser, perhaps even trans in his mind. The way he acts and carries himself is revealing. It wouldn't take much to transform him into a very feminine transgirl. So, yes, I agree Ash if he was a studly man type and he put on that bikini top I can see the humor in it, but in this case, I think it may be that he really is this way and then the way they poked fun at him maybe keeps him from being his true self. That's kinda how I see it, right or wrong.

I hear ya! I didn't see it so I don't really know how it went down. There's a huge difference between laughing at someone, and laughing with someone.

I'm now convinced this is what Foxy does when she's not here..goes to sex partys kinda like mary Kay..not too sure either of these guys want that guy sucking Foxy's dick..for different reasons..