Rita & Bob

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

it's GREAT that VHTV cares if houses are inactive,or that residents hide from their clients under blankets or to outside

If this was true then Em and Sid would have been gone a long time ago and Catherine and John wouldn't have stayed anywhere near as long as they did. I think Rita and Bob leaving was more their decision than anyone else's.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If this was true then Em and Sid would have been gone a long time ago and Catherine and John wouldn't have stayed anywhere near as long as they did. I think Rita and Bob leaving was more their decision than anyone else's.

Yes in r&b case I also believe was their decision,if not mistaken they were warguing(not nasty way neither nothing)but warguing about something,gess they decided to leave.Believe me Em and Sid and c&j(that were only two,three months open)are nothing compared to some others places in other cam sites..there is one house that opened about 5months ago and they still do almost nothing,lights off most of time,underblankts sex..of course we in VH have E&S but that's nothing compared to other cams.