Rita & Bob

11 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

https://twitter.com/VoyeurHouseTV/status/984818440790773760/photo/1

"Erodit" is the Russian version of Scrabble, an originally British board game where one makes up words from letter tiles dug at random from a bagful of individual letter tiles. Erudite means well read in common parlance.

Yes it has absolutely nothing to do with erotic what people might think here. Thanks for info...

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She had work to do in another manager house.. 

That, my friend, is beautifully understated. AND it made me laugh. She is currently bathing with Cleo after a marathon session.

2000 I see they are now going for another round at Cleo and Axel's so it is less likely she will be joining in this evening, in this flat, but on some future occasion perhaps.

Edited by Oldstalker
Because the probabilities have changed.

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Zzzzzzzzzzz... :sleepy:

I didn't watch the prior couple but not sure if this ones are better,would be totaly fine if they started playing cards and then in the end them and couple guest did something sexy or sexual..or both.But if this are the hot parties then it's an big..zzzzzzzzzzz indeed.

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Zzzzzzzzzzz... :sleepy:

Why be rude to tenants cause they aren’t doing what you want then to? Like you say all the time, VH has something for everyone, if you don’t like it go somewhere else, but calling tenants boring to their face seems kinda rude, no?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why be rude to tenants cause they aren’t doing what you want then to? Like you say all the time, VH has something for everyone, if you don’t like it go somewhere else, but calling tenants boring to their face seems kinda rude, no?

Sorry Amy,but see nothing bad in what jabba sayed,westerday was announced an themed hot partie..and was just him,her and an guest dude playing cards..tonight it's the same but with two more persons..it's boring indeed.If was funny bet jabba also would sayed it and gived complements..now this zzzzz uno games.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry Amy,but see nothing bad in what jabba sayed,westerday was announced an themed hot partie..and was just him,her and an guest dude playing cards..tonight it's the same but with two more persons..it's boring indeed.If was funny bet jabba also would sayed it and gived complements..now this zzzzz uno games.

Shes in "I complain about everything" mode ::)

• Like 1