New girl Serena

serena if you happen to look at cc to see what is said about you leaving its one of the best days on RLC..JUST LIKE WHEN YOUR WORTHLESS BIG SISTER WAS HERE AND LEFT AND PLEACE NEVER COME BACK...…………...

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

serena if you happen to look at cc to see what is said about you leaving its one of the best days on RLC..JUST LIKE WHEN YOUR WORTHLESS BIG SISTER WAS HERE AND LEFT AND PLEACE NEVER COME BACK...…………...

She's gone now Bud, you can leave off her...😒

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's gone now Bud, you can leave off her...😒

sorry naga .I was just saying that if she looked in on cc . WHAT I thik of her and her worthless sister ...sorry I don't care about the worthless ass girls that live there on my 45 dollars I pay each month. so they can stay for FREE......SHE WAS WORTHLESS JUST LIKE HER BIG SISTER WAS...……………………………………………….NO JOKING ABOUT IT

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry naga .I was just saying that if she looked in on cc . WHAT I thik of her and her worthless sister ...sorry I don't care about the worthless ass girls that live there on my 45 dollars I pay each month. so they can stay for FREE......SHE WAS WORTHLESS JUST LIKE HER BIG SISTER WAS...……………………………………………….NO JOKING ABOUT IT

OK , we think we heard enough --we know what you think -- 😣

Just now, rammer said:

I liked Serena.  Anyone else?

She is a nice girl...I never dislike any of the girls though...❤️...She decided she's just going to do or show so much and stuck to it. If that's what she's happy with. I admire and respect that. If I want to see more from a girl, there are plenty to choose from and I won't spend time posting negative stuff about her...😏

Things and people change sometime.  Maybe she's coming back and will be better or she could be like Jas' 3rd stay which was damn good.  Maybe she is done.  Patience is a virtue.  Time will tell folks.

• Like 1