Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, since you asked. My comment is this. Rather then VH investing the money they are earning back into the company by paying for and providing better streaming service, James and the VHTV boys are pocketing that money and spending it on lavish vacations and expensive sports cars. As I just pointed out in Violet's thread. VHTV actually makes even more money because of their shitty service. The less a subscriber watches, the less money the tenant can earn, and thus the more money VHTV gets to keep.  I would explain all of this in detail, but it would cause an uproar around here. 

You have personal knowledge of these lavish vacations and what kind of cars are we talking?

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

You have personal knowledge of these lavish vacations and what kind of cars are we talking?

Nope! Just a guess. It's entirely possible that they are just barely skirting by and they can't afford to pay for better service. I don't think that's the case though. I think they are actually doing pretty well. So, I have no idea why they can't provide better service. But, I like to think they are getting rich and spending it on lavish vacations and sports cars. So, I'll just go with that. 😁

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Haha --There is one thing for sure the service stinks! I cant help but think its because of so many places they keep unloading on the site --At least half are not worth watching imo

I think that's been debunked. They could have a hundred apts and it wouldn't matter. I think it's a matter of load capacity on given cams. I'm no expert, but I think it has something to do with that.  Sort of like, the system can handle 1000 people watching various cams, but it gets laggy when 1000 people are watching the same cam. I think the fix to that costs money. Money that VHTV either doesn't have or doesn't want to spend on fixing the problem. It's probably the #1 reason that I would not join the site again. It's that bad!

But, there are x number of other people who would ditch your 5 and keep 5 that you would have dumped. All members are equal. All apartments are equal. It's not a matter of too many apts, it's matter of handling the loads.