Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I really must go to Specsavers!

Lol yeah maybe lol, think its just the focus, the hot tub area seems in better focus than the pool area, or could be how the light reflects off the water.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah maybe lol, think its just the focus, the hot tub area seems in better focus than the pool area, or could be how the light reflects off the water.

Or could be usual crap VH lighting and camera positioning?

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Lol. Now explain to me why they can fill up the pool with water using the hose pipe but not the hot tub????

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

VH justifies by saying to themselves that this is real life'ish! Just look at how horrible the tweet gifs are and you'll get an idea how much VH cares about the quality of their product.

Just now, Amy3 said:

VH justifies by saying to themselves that this is real life'ish! Just look at how horrible the tweet gifs are and you'll get an idea how much VH cares about the quality of their product.

"Never mind the quality look at the quantity" is VH's new mantra! 

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Amy, one saying, as old as the world is: Money talks, bullshit walks. 

I fail to see anything REAL on ALL these websites. Just like the "reality shows" where some fucker goes in the wilderness by "himself", eating ants, but "forgetting" that the camera dude has a truckload full of food and supplies behind him. Yeah...  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

Amy, one saying, as old as the world is: Money talks, bullshit walks. 

I fail to see anything REAL on ALL these websites. Just like the "reality shows" where some fucker goes in the wilderness by "himself", eating ants, but "forgetting" that the camera dude has a truckload full of food and supplies behind him. Yeah...  

Oh I know that perfectly well! The purpose and goal of a voyeur site and it's tenants is to make it seem as real as possible. They aren't even trying anymore so what's the point of it. It's just a live sex site that all. The mystique of voyeurism officially died today at Julya's place. VH makes no more bones about it. They don't give a shit about providing a voyeur experience. Greed wins!