Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

He wont let her sleep so she got up and left the house naked --He brought her back but wont leave her alone

It's shit like this that will kill any possibilities in the future. I hate stupid drama like this. @groomy if you can watch this, can you please tell us what happened here?

51 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

So she sucked his dick but won't f him? To me it's a lot more personal to give a guy a bj than to have sex with him

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So she sucked his dick but won't f him? To me it's a lot more personal to give a guy a bj than to have sex with him

Bill Clinton, most of the Democrats, and all of the left wing media in the 1990's, beg to differ. 😋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha,To that gang a bj wasn't even sex.

I agree with you though. Giving a blowjob is much more intimate then vaginal sex. The reason is because a blowjob takes a lot of effort and attention on the girls part. It's very hard to give a lousy, thoughtless blowjob and have any hope of getting the guy off. BUT, a girl can turn her ass around and get slammed for however long it takes and if they they really want to can think about what they are going to have for dinner tomorrow. Well, give or take a few jolts of uncontrollable ecstasy.  But still! 😃

• Like 1