Anastasia

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dean ile olmak istemiyorum. Aksine Heather Elya, Talia, Jill ve Natty ile  😇

If you want to be with him,  I write my thoughts, do not read it if you have to, do not write an answer, if you continue to do it, you get the same amount.

• Like 1

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, we get it, you don't like Ana and haven't since Rock got kicked out. Why don't you watch a different apartment or spend your time looking at yourself in a mirror or just do something that interests you? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Eğer Ana gibi değil ve Kaya kovulduğun beri değil var, anladık Bak. Neden farklı bir daire izlemek veya bir aynada kendine bakarak zaman harcamak veya ilginizi çeken bir şey yapmak sadece değil mi? 

Does criticizing Anastasia mean to love her? I follow anastasia from the first day, you can not even be the last person to ask her to go from VH, you understand what you mean by reading your criticism, but you think that you do not understand, I guess you're watching yourself in the mirror too.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:47 PM, nazimakbulut said:

I write my thoughts, I do not do evil to anyone, why do you have to go? You once wrote a lot for anastasia house.

Give your opinion once and shut the fuck up.Anything else is whining .

Other people love this apartment and don't find it boring.

Watch other apartments if it bores you that much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fornika said:

bir kez Düşüncelerinizi verin ve up.Anything başka sızlanan edilir lanet kapattı.

Diğer insanlar bu daireyi sevgi ve sıkıcı bulmuyorum.

o kadar diyorsaniz, diğer daireler izleyin.

I decide which house to follow, which house I follow will not concern you. Try to run a bit of your unemployed brain, this is the forum page, where ideas and opinions are written, you do not read if you are uncomfortable.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

I decide which house to follow, which house I follow will not concern you. Try to run a bit of your unemployed brain, this is the forum page, where ideas and opinions are written, you do not read if you are uncomfortable.

Your dumber than i thought.

• Like 1