Anastasia

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, just man said:

i meant this girl on under  .. she isn't there  . this time she was lucky .. another time when she coming my cam will hunting her..!! :rolleyes:

pfuk.jpg

The blonde who was just there is not this girl--This blonde is a dead ringer for Kristin Kavallari --She was in a tv series "Laguna Beach" and then "The Hills" She is going to have her own show starting soon --She is married to Denver Bronco QB

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

The blonde who was just there is not this girl--This blonde is a dead ringer for Kristin Kavallari --She was in a tv series "Laguna Beach" and then "The Hills" She is going to have her own show starting soon --She is married to Denver Bronco QB

True, mate .. This  blonde girl who in my comment similar in some facial features to that actress .. The first time i saw her with Anastasia.. i  imagined is that's she the actress .. !!

6 minutes ago, just man said:

True, mate .. This  blonde girl who in my comment similar in some facial features to that actress .. The first time i saw her with Anastasia.. i  imagined is that's she the actress .. !!

I have been trying to get her naked --Jabbath got some good ones of her in just panties-- Its unreal as she spends 7 out of 8 hours in the bathroom--she just dont take off her clothes

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have been trying to get her naked --Jabbath got some good ones of her in just panties-- Its unreal as she spends 7 out of 8 hours in the bathroom--she just dont take off her clothes

she is a difficult girl . and she moody , and spooky.. but that what making the challenge worthy to catching up her when she be on naked.. i ready to her at any time she will is coming..!!:biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I thought she was gone but here she is in the bathroom again

Screenshot (1344).png

listen mate i was in previous comment ,talking on about this girl in black t-shirt . not in  that wears the green one .. the girl in your post is it the same that's wearing green t- shirt..!!

iev5.jpg