Anastasia

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:36 PM, Anastasiya said:

Thank you very much, I am treated❤️😉

Ana,

The young man who took Polnia away from your apartment at midday yesterday, was it because he was worried about the cameras at all please?

Regards

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, just man said:

listen mate i was in previous comment ,talking on about this girl in black t-shirt . not in  that wears the green one .. the girl in your post is it the same that's wearing green t- shirt..!!

iev5.jpg

Yes

Just my thought but this guy seems to be a complete asshole--He has no regard if anyone else wants to watch him fuck his girlfriend on the same couch they are on--The blonde girl who has a bad cough already had to make a makeshift bed on the floor because she wasnt comfortable with this asshole pounding on this other blonde chick right beside her--I think its fine fucking beside someone who is all in with it but he has no regard for anyone else---Then whenever he fucks her she has to scramble to the bathroom dripping his cum all the way--He always cums inside her--The guy is a king size prick and ive watched him do this on several ocassions

Screenshot (1366).png

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Just my thought but this guy seems to be a complete asshole--He has no regard if anyone else wants to watch him fuck his girlfriend on the same couch they are on--The blonde girl who has a bad cough already had to make a makeshift bed on the floor because she wasnt comfortable with this asshole pounding on this other blonde chick right beside her

Funny how you 100% blame him for the sex that both him AND his girlfriend are engaging in.

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Would you not think it is disrespectful to start fucking a girl on a couch already occupied unless the other party was ok with it 

Whether anyone thinks its disrespectful is just a matter of opinion. The point of my post was to say that if you're going to blame him you should blame her as well because sex does involve two people and the girlfriend didn't actually have any problems about getting fucked.

So what is your opinion? Are you fine with pushing your sex acts in front of other people regardless whether they like it or not? He obviously is completely dominate over her so in order for her to stop him im sure it would lead to conflict that maybe she doesnt want to deal with--So i will say she is also an asshole in order for you to be ok with me saying he is an asshole

2minuteman spits and throws butts out of the window, I have seen him take a complete pie off the table and scoff half of it instead of being sensitive to the needs of his fellow guests. Picks his nose. Enjoys taking the piss out of blond Vera in front of others and is generally a bit too cocky. Mad as it may seem, it was Vera who made the first move!