Anastasia

22 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Patience golfer06 -PATIENCE - give Anastasia a chance to get things going ..........................................................................later, probably ............................................................much later! They haven't finished the first bottle of wine yet.

ana will use this night to rest. then hopefully be on fire for the weekend!

Capture_2018_04_26_14_52_58_175.png

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an observation... it's ok for all you Murricans, because you all are 5 hours in front of us Europeans..so you can watch these sexy parties in the early evening..
I wish these beautiful Russian people would get down to the sexual debauchery earlier on in these parties..It's ok for these Russian youngsters, they obviously don't have to be up at 7am to go to work.😀
I love watching these sexy parties, but only get 2 hours sleep as I have to go to work the following morning.
I spend the next day at my desk trying not to fall asleep.😁
C'mon you Russian party goers...get the naked sexy fun done earlier... then have a dance later.
Kind regards, 
Plum.
😎

2 minutes ago, plum said:

Just an observation... it's ok for all you Murricans, because you all are 5 hours in front of us Europeans..so you can watch these sexy parties in the early evening..
I wish these beautiful Russian people would get down to the sexual debauchery earlier on in these parties..It's ok for these Russian youngsters, they obviously don't have to be up at 7am to go to work.😀
I love watching these sexy parties, but only get 2 hours sleep as I have to go to work the following morning.
I spend the next day at my desk trying not to fall asleep.😁
C'mon you Russian party goers...get the naked sexy fun done earlier... then have a dance later.
Kind regards, 
Plum.
😎

ana might do something but i wouldn't expect anything from the rest.jmo!

Capture_2018_04_26_18_30_41_968.png

• Like 1